WireWalkersVA is very pleased to provide you with this Top 10 list of the most useful Google+ ‘How To’, Tips, Tools and Resources out there. We made this list very quick and clean – without a lot of extensive commentary – so that you could explore and decide for yourself which resources you like the best.
We also created some great Google+ content so please check them out here:
- Google+ For Business: How To Basics and Features (eBook)
- Google+ for Business: The Next Killer Social Networking Application?! (Podcast)
- Google+ for Business: The Next Killer Social Networking Application?! (Podcast Transcript)
- Google Business Solutions (Podcast)
- Google Business Solutions (Podcast Transcript)
- How to Use Google+ for Business (Video)
- Google+ Cheat Sheet – Already translated into several languages, this cheat sheet helps you to use Google+ like a pro. The sheet includes most of the common syntax, hotkeys and tips that can help you navigate through Google+ smoothly and effectively.
- Start Google+ – Integrates Google+, Facebook and Twitter. This app places your Facebook and Twitter streams just inside your Google+ stream which allows you to interact with your friends and followers without leaving Google+.
- Google+ Ultimate – It’s a Chrome plug-in which allows you to pretty up Goggle+ as well as add some additional functionalities. You can change the background color, resize images, add a notification button and much more.
- Google+ Extended Share – This Chrome extension allows you to easily share your posts to Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.
- Mobypicture’s Google+ app – Integrated Mobypicture where you can post photos and videos on Mobypicture which will also be immediately posted on Google+ as well.
- G++ – This browser add-on (for Firefox and Chrome) will surely make your social networking experience as easy and comfortable as possible. This add-on will enable Google+ to show or incorporate feeds, comments and so much more from Facebook and Twitter… right in your G+ stream!
- +Photo Zoom – An extension which allows you to make images in your stream larger. When you hover your cursor on photos in your stream, it will show a larger version. You can also change the settings so that photos will only appear larger when you hover over it a certain amount of time.
- SocioloG+ – This site is dedicated to Google+. There are several pages on each of the Google+ functions and what they do.
- The Unofficial Google+ Wiki – This site offers the basics on Google+ so that you know what to do after you sign up. The content is in Wiki format so you can easily navigate through it.
- GPHangouts – Has a list of hangouts you can check out so you know which hangouts will interest you in Google+.
Which resources do you like the best?
Which additional resources would you add to this list?
Please see our other Social Media Resources.