So you have a Facebook page for your business and you have some fans – not as many as you would like perhaps – but you wish you could do more with it, make it a little, well, fancier. You look at all the big businesses Facebook fan pages and they have all these neat features while your page is pretty much still using all the Facebook default settings.
Trouble is, paying for a host of flashy applications and services is just not in your budget right now. The fact is though that you do not need to part with a penny to get some of those very same features for your Facebook fan page as the big boys have, as many of the applications they use are free.
In this ebook we are going to tell you all about some of these great free Facebook apps for business and how you can use them to make your Facebook fan page look like a million dollar project too.
Great Free Facebook Apps for Business: Hike Tab Builder
A Facebook Fan tab can certainly be very impressive looking while encouraging people to go ahead and hit that Like button so that they can get to that great hidden content below.
There are a lot of people out there who will be quite happy to charge you to design one for you but Hike is a free tab builder that you can use to create some great reveal tabs and other custom content. You can use images, custom HTML or text to create your tab and you can really get creative as well as change it as often as you like. You can even build a video page for free. And the best part is you do not need to know a thing about coding to use this app, a real plus for those of you who just do not have the time to learn anything else right now! If you do eventually find you want to add even more features you can upgrade to pro at very reasonable prices.
Great Free Facebook Apps for Business: Survey Monkey
Polls and surveys are a fantastic way to connect with Facebook fans and Survey Monkey is a company that helps companies produce some great ones. The Survey Monkey app for Facebook is free and you can add it to as many Facebook fan pages as you like, great for admins who are trying to juggle multiple pages.
To get the app you simply have to “like” the Survey Monkey Facebook page and then follow the onscreen instructions once you have added the app to your page. From there you just need to create a free Survey Monkey basic account and you can create your own polls and surveys that look really professional and manage all the responses right from your Facebook page.
Other great related content:
- Facebook Insights: Marketing Stats and Demographics (eBook)
- How to Use Facebook for Business (eBook)
- Facebook Content: 30+ Damn Great Ideas!
- Facebook Marketing Case Study: Foot Locker (eBook)
- Facebook Marketing Case Study: Ralph Lauren (eBook)
- Facebook Marketing Case Study: Victoria’s Secret Pink (eBook)
- Facebook Business Case Study: Build-A-Bear Workshop (eBook)
- Facebook Business Case Study: Walmart Retail (eBook)
- 7 Common Facebook Fan Page Mistakes (Podcast)
- 7 Common Facebook Fan Page Mistakes (Podcast Transcript)
- Social Media for Small Business (Podcast)
- Social Media for Small Business (Podcast Transcript)
- 5 Quick Social Media Tips (Podcast)
- 5 Quick Social Media Tips (Podcast Transcript)
- 5 Ways to Generate Facebook Fans for Business (Podcast)
- 5 Ways to Generate Facebook Fans for Business (Podcast Transcript)
- 8 Simple Facebook Marketing Tips (Podcast)
- 8 Simple Facebook Marketing Tips (Podcast Transcript)
- Disruptive Social Media Marketing Innovation: Good for Smaller Businesses (Podcast)
- Disruptive Social Media Marketing Innovation: Good for Smaller Businesses (Podcast Transcript)
- Top 10 Facebook Apps for Business (Podcast)
- Top 10 Facebook Apps for Business (Podcast Transcript)
- Thoughts on Social Media Branding (Podcast)
- Thoughts on Social Media Branding (Podcast Transcript)
- How to Use Facebook for Business (Video)
- Facebook Sports Case Study: NFL Football (Video)