WireWalkersVA is very pleased to provide you with this list of Top 10 Branding Blogs. We made this list very quick and clean – without a lot of extensive commentary – so that you could explore and decide for yourself which blogs you like the best.
We also created some great Branding content so please check them out here:
- Social Media Marketing and Branding Success Example (Podcast / Transcript)
- Thoughts on Social Media Branding (Podcast / Transcript)
Honorable Mention: Updated June 26, 2012
After additional research and receiving input from our audience, we are very proud to present Branding Business with our “Top Branding Blogs Honorable Mention”. While we didn’t mention Branding Business in our original Top 10 Branding Blogs list, we, without a doubt, think that it deserves to be included one way or the other.
Why do we think Branding Business deserves to be included in the Honorable Mention? Here’s why …
BrandingBusiness.com is not only focused on all things branding, but is also very specific to branding in the business-to-business (B2B) world. The content team at RiechesBaird has also taken their time to seek out industry experts and professionals in the fields of branding, marketing and business strategy and engage them in their Branding Business online radio show (which can also be found on iTunes). Via their regular posts and radio shows, visitors will learn about the core concepts related to branding and overall business strategy, but will also uncover the similarities and differences between B2B and B2C (business-to-consumer) branding. If you are looking for answers when it comes to B2B marketing, rebranding, brand naming, developing corporate core statements and much more, Branding Business is a great blog to visit.
- Tom Asacker (A Clear Eye) – You’ve probably heard of Tom Asacker – he’s famous for his branding expertise (among other things). In his blog, you’ll get to know and learn more about the importance of branding, and pick up a bunch of branding strategies that will help your own business. Note: We also included his blog in our Top Business Blogs of 2011 eBook.
- Dave Young’s Branding Blog– Simply put, this blog is all about branding. You can also listen to a lot of podcasts about branding from his BrandingBlog Radio.
- Branding Strategy Insider – This blog is run by brand consultants, Derrick Daye and Brad VanAuken. If you want to learn how to build and create strong brands, then you might want to take a look at this blog.
- Ries’ Pieces Blog – Owned by the TV personality and branding guru, Laura Ries, this blog talks about the basic principles of branding, some branding successes and strategies.
- Personal Branding Blog – If you want to know more about personal branding, you should visit this blog as it offers branding tips and career advice. This blog is published by Dan Schawbel, the ‘world renowned personal branding expert’.
- Igor – As a naming and branding agency, you can learn a lot from this site. Their blog, for starters, houses several posts about company naming and advertising. When you go to their “Portfolio” tab, you’ll get to read all of their case studies which briefly explain why they chose such brand names.
- The Engaging Brand – A blog that showcases posts about internal and personal branding, branding podcasts, social business, social networking and many more. For business owners who want to achieve goals through social media, this blog is also a must-read for them.
- Small Business Branding – Want to know more about branding – for small business? This blog is what you’re looking for then. You’ll find the importance of branding in your small business, some branding how-to’s, and lot more here.
- Brand Channel – As the name obviously suggests, this is THE resource for branding readers. Since this site is an “open exchange” on branding, you’ll find different inputs from branding practitioners from around the world.
- Branding & Marketing – Written by Chris Brown, founder of Marketing Resources & Results, businesses and professionals will learn more not just about branding strategy in this blog but about marketing tactics as well.
Which additional blogs would you add to this list?
Please see our other Social Media Resources.