WireWalkersVA is very pleased to provide you with this list of Top 10 Facebook Blogs. We made this list very quick and clean – without a lot of extensive commentary – so that you could explore and decide for yourself which blogs you like the best.
We also create some great Facebook content so please check them out here:
- Facebook on Steroids: Million Dollar Apps for Free! (eBook)
- Facebook Insights: Marketing Stats and Demographics (eBook)
- Facebook Content: 30+ Damn Great Ideas!
- Facebook Marketing Case Study: Foot Locker (eBook)
- Facebook Marketing Case Study: Ralph Lauren (eBook)
- Facebook Marketing Case Study: Victoria’s Secret Pink (eBook)
- Facebook Business Case Study: Build-A-Bear Workshop (eBook)
- Facebook Business Case Study: Walmart Retail (eBook)
- How to Use Facebook for Business (eBook)
- How to Use Facebook for Business (Video)
- Facebook Sports Case Study: NFL Football (Video)
- 7 Common Facebook Fan Page Mistakes (Podcast / Transcript)
- Social Media for Small Business (Podcast / Transcript)
- 5 Quick Social Media Tips (Podcast / Transcript)
- 5 Ways to Generate Facebook Fans for Business (Podcast / Transcript)
- 8 Simple Facebook Marketing Tips (Podcast / Transcript)
- Disruptive Social Media Marketing Innovation: Good for Smaller Businesses (Podcast / Transcript)
- Top 10 Facebook Apps for Business (Podcast / Transcript)
- Thoughts on Social Media Branding (Podcast / Transcript)
- Facebook Blog – The official blog of Facebook. There’s no better way to learn more about Facebook than its official blog. It contains current updates and upgrades on Facebook.
- All Facebook – “The blog covers Facebook and everyone who uses it, both individuals and companies.” The blog also “provides advice, news and analysis” regarding Facebook updates and issues.
- Inside Facebook– This is “the leading source of news and analysis on Facebook’s global growth, corporate developments, and product innovations. Inside Facebook provides daily news and analysis for developers, marketers, and investors.”
- Facebook Developer’s blog – This blog shares platform updates on Facebook and developer recommendations to Facebook users.
- Nanigans – It “offers a fully automated Facebook advertising solution” which “automates the labor-intensive process of managing large-scale Facebook ad campaigns, measuring beyond the click to meet goals across the full marketing funnel: from driving Likes and App installs to word-of-mouth referrals and repeat purchases.”
- Facebooking101– The blog features “the latest in Facebook news, blog postings, official updates, profile hacks & tweaks and more; the site aims to be a valuable resource for Facebookers worldwide.”
- Facebook Social Media Guide – This blog offers current and emerging Facebook “trends, social media tools & platforms and social media marketing for business”. It also “provides helpful advice and tips” on Facebook to grow your business.
- Avenue Social Blog – The blog provides information on social media marketing and design regarding Facebook. It offers tips and news on Facebook as well as the social media marketing industry.
- Nonprofit Facebook Guy – This blog offers tips for nonprofit organizations in managing and navigating around Facebook.
- Social Blogging Tracker – A blog that offers a “comprehensive social media guide to optimize network & branding experience”.
Which Facebook blogs do you like the best?
Which additional resources would you add to this list?
Please see our other Social Media Resources.