WireWalkersVA is very pleased to provide you with this list of Top 10 Google+ Blogs. We made this list very quick and clean – without a lot of extensive commentary – so that you could explore and decide for yourself which blogs you like the best.
We also create some great Google+ content so please check them out here:
- Google+ For Business: How To Basics and Features (eBook)
- Google+ for Business: The Next Killer Social Networking Application?! (Podcast)
- Google+ for Business: The Next Killer Social Networking Application?! (Podcast Transcript)
- Google Business Solutions (Podcast)
- Google Business Solutions (Podcast Transcript)
- How to Use Google+ for Business (Video)
- Top 10 Quick Google+ ‘How To’, Tips, Tools and Resources (Blog)
- Official Google blog – Since this is the official blog for Google, this will be your main source of news on new products and technology from Google. You can also get to know a bit of Google’s culture here.
- Google+ Planet – Called the “unofficial Google+ blog”, this blog offers tips and tricks on navigating around Google+ as well as news and new features in the new social networking site.
- Google Operating System– This is an unofficial blog about Google, on how it started as a plain search engine, working its way up to be our “online operating system”. In this blog, you’ll find some Google news, tips, secrets and analysis provided by the author of the blog.
- Google Plus Blog – Another unofficial blog about Google+, this one offers tips and tricks regarding the said social networking site and how you can improve your visibility in the web using it.
- All Google+ – As the name implies, this blog (unofficial) shares everything about Google+. Be it the latest update, recent news or even some tips about Google+, this blog has them. If you want to share some tips of your own, you can also send it to them.
- Google+ news – A blog that also covers everything about Google+ such as the latest news, different features i.e. hangouts, circles, games, etc., and so much more.
- Google+ blog – A blog by Scott Dunroe, this website offers the latest updates and additions on Google+. The blog author also shares almost anything about Google+, be it common knowledge or just a simple fun trivia.
- 9to5 Google – This is a blog that covers everything about Google, including Google+. You can find the recent Google news and information here – You can also find some reviews for different Google products and services.
- TechCrunch’s Google+ blog – The articles and posts here talk about Google+ and social media. It is also “dedicated to obsessively profiling startups, reviewing new Internet products, and breaking tech news.”
- Googling Social – All about Google+ for businesses. The blog offers “tips, tools, tricks and Google Plus business news.”
Which Google+ blogs do you like the best?
Which additional resources would you add to this list?
Please see our other Social Media Resources.