WireWalkersVA is very pleased to provide you with this list of Top 10 Social Media Blogs. We made this list very quick and clean – without a lot of extensive commentary – so that you could explore and decide for yourself which blogs you like the best.
We also created some great Social Media content so please check them out here:
- The Eight Deadly Sins of Social Media Marketing (eBook)
- Five Ways to Be More Persuasive in the Social Media World (eBook)
- Maximizing the Lifetime Value of Your Customers Via Social Media – The Nikon Example (Podcast / Transcript)
- Social Media Marketing and Branding Success Example (Podcast / Transcript)
- Thoughts on Social Media Branding (Podcast / Transcript)
- Social Media Examiner – This blog is tagged as “Your Guide to the Social Media Jungle” – with very good reason. As the “world’s largest online social media magazine”, you’ll learn more about using social media tools such as Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and the likes properly.
- Mashable – As the “social media news giant”, this website houses several posts about social media, technology, business news and a whole lot more. You’ll learn a lot as well about the social networks and web tools that will surely help your business grow.
- Social Media Explorer – If you want to learn more about social media marketing and monitoring, then this is the blog you should visit. The blog also talks about informational products that will help you to be more knowledgeable with social media and digital marketing.
- Social Media Today – This blog contains social media news, tools, strategy and techniques from several professionals.
- The Social Media Marketing Blog – This blog is owned by Scott Monty – the “global head of social media for Ford Motor Company”. In this blog, Scott shares his own personal take on social media marketing in general, and online marketing and advertising for everyone.
- Social Fresh – Founded by Jason Keath, this blog is focused on social media education. If you want to learn more about better marketing through social media, then you should give this blog a visit.
- SocialMouths – Written by Francisco Rosales, SocialMouths is a blog where entrepreneurs can get advice (for free) not only about social media but about blogging, content marketing, web traffic and email marketing as well.
- DanZarrella – Known as “the Social Media Scientist”, Dan Zarrella’s blog talks about social media behavior. Marketers and social media enthusiasts will learn more about “scientifically grounded best practices” for social media marketing in this blog.
- Soshable – Want added information about social media marketing and strategy? This blog, owned by JD Rucker (a social media strategist), is definitely the blog you can visit. If it’s social media related, this blog talks about it.
- Social Media Dudes – Founded by partners Dennis Lynn and John Panico, this blog talks about branding awareness, social media tools and marketing, blogging, traffic generation and so much more. Entrepreneurs and small business owners can learn a lot from this blog as it houses topics about business growth strategies as well.
Which additional blogs would you add to this list?
Please see our other Social Media Resources.