WireWalkersVA is very pleased to provide you with this list of Top 10 Twitter Blogs. We made this list very quick and clean – without a lot of extensive commentary – so that you could explore and decide for yourself which blogs you like the best.
We also created some great Twitter content so please check them out here:
- Twitter Demons: The Businessperson’s Beguiling and Bedevilling Dilemma (eBook)
- How to Use Twitter for Business (Video)
- Disruptive Social Media Marketing Innovation: Good for Smaller Businesses (Podcast / Transcript)
- Thoughts on Social Media Branding (Podcast / Transcript)
- 5 Quick Social Media Tips (Podcast / Transcript)
- Twitter Blog– This blog shares trending topics, recent applications and several Twitter news. It is fairly updated so if you want the latest on Twitter, you can check this blog out.
- TwitterTip – This is a blog that offers several articles about Twitter depending on the recent tools, tips, business, people and news that you want to be informed about.
- AllTwitter – An unofficial Twitter resource, this blog is all about Twitter and more Twitter. It discusses how Twitter can be used by different kinds of people depending on their goals and objectives.
- TweetSmarter – This is one of the most popular blogs about Twitter that discusses tips and several applications you can use to increase followers and retweets.
- Twitter Blog Post – This is a blog where the author shares his “ideas, views and thoughts about twitter and social media as a tool for effective sales promotion.”
- Social Fresh – A blog that aims to “inspire people to create better businesses through social media.” There is a category called “Twitter training” where users are trained on how to properly use Twitter for promotion. The blog also offers news on social media.
- The Nicky Blog – Want to find more articles about Twitter? You can find several articles and tips about Twitter in this blog. Not only that, if you want articles about social media in general, you should visit this blog.
- Twitter Tools Book Blog – The blog offers several marketing tips on Twitter as well as reviews on Twitter apps and tools. You can also subscribe to the blog founder’s free Twitter course which gives you 1 Twitter tip a day.
- Twitterati – Written by Mark Evans, a social media expert, the blog offers several stories on how businesses can improve their use of the internet and social media.
- Social North – Created by one of the most influential social media personality, Julia Rosen, the blogs offers several articles, news and tips on Twitter and social media. The blog contains several posts about “SEO and social media as a way to promote and sustain online visibility.”
Which additional blogs would you add to this list?
Please see our other Social Media Resources.
Please let us know what you think in our Forum.